CPR, FIRST AID & AED Classes
On Cape Cod
Adult – Pediatric – BLS – Wilderness First Aid
Would You Know What To Do If Someone
Was Seriously Hurt?
Our Cape Cod CPR & First Aid classes save you time and money, while giving you the most positive learning experience possible – we guarantee it!
First Aid Coach teaches the most up-to-date, easy-to-learn system of adult first aid & CPR classes, pediatric first aid & CPR class and AED training classes. We teach scheduled classes in several locations throughout Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. We are available to travel to your business location on Cape Cod, Plymouth, and surrounding areas.
*NEW Executive BLS Classses Now Available.
* Wilderness First Aid Class Now Available.
We make CPR and first aid training enjoyable and easy to learn. Most of all – we make the training realistic and extremely useable in an emergency. Our training programs have no required written tests and renewals are simplified since both CPR and first aid are renewed at the same time!
OVER 12,000 CPR, AED & First Aid STUDENTS TRAINED!
Join a Scheduled Local Class or,
Create One Just for Your Group or Business
MEDIC FIRST AID® Training Programs Cover:
- First Aid Classes (Infant, Child, Adult) • CPR Classes (Infant, Child, Adult
- AED (Infant, Child, Adult) • BLS PRO • Healthcare Provider
- Wilderness First Aid Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Oxygen Administration • OSHA Safety Compliance
- All classes (except CarePlus CPR & AED), combine CPR & First Aid • Full programs only 6.5 hours
- Retraining classes only 3 – 4 hours in most cases
Our Training is Perfect for:
- USCG Boat Captains License • Child Care Providers • Day Care Centers
- Medical Offices • Factories & Manufacturing • Fitness Centers
- Parents & Caregivers • Meets All OSHA Requirements
*First Aid Coach would like to remind our clients that OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and MA Day Care Licensing standards, require “hands-on skills training” for First Aid and CPR certification. Employers should take note that “Instant Online Certifications” are not accepted by OSHA standards. Don’t be fooled!