CPR-Pro for the Medical Workplace
American Safety & Health Institutes CPR for the Professional Rescuer program (BLS) is designed for individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer field that are required to have a professional-level basic life support (BLS card) training. Professional healthcare provider level CPR training is required in many fields in order to meet OSHA requirements for emergency training in the workplace.
Private Executive Courses, Our Specialty
People's work schedules are more demanding now than ever. That's why we designed our Executive CPR-Pro Program around your schedule - not the other way around. We teach throughout Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, but this program is most often done one-on-one as the need arises in your busy schedule.
Fees for this program range from $175. to $250. depending on travel.
ASHI's CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer has been approved for training for Emergency Medical Services personnel and is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT). If you need First Aid as well, just ask, we're experts.
The BLS training is usually conducted over one, 3-4-hour session. Workshops are scheduled for daytime and evening sessions. First Aid Coach uses the world's finest training system, Health & Safety Institute and Medic First Aid™. They learn by seeing, hearing and doing. In fact one recent survey showed that over 97% of students completing our training said that they would step forward and help in a real emergency, versus only 66% of those trained by competing agencies. Our students develop real confidence in their ability to respond and perform these skills in a real crisis.
Hands-on Skill Practice
Students will practice essential skills in small group practices and can also apply those skills in optional scenario-based practices.
Required when specified by organizational, local, or state regulation. It is recommended for designated responders with a duty or employer expectation to respond in an emergency and provide first aid care. You must score 70% or better.
All students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
• External chest compressions for adults, children, and infants
• Rescue breaths using a CPR mask
• Rescue breaths using a bag-mask device
• Primary assessment for an unresponsive patient
• CPR as a single provider for adults, children, and infants
• Safely attach and operate an automated external defibrillator (AED)
• CPR as part of a team of two or more providers
Recognized Completion Period
Up to 2 years
• Medical Workplace providers
• Healthcare Givers
Class Topics Include:
• Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Early Defibrillation
• Chain of Survival
• Personal Safety
• Chest Compressions
• Rescue BreathsCPRMask
• Rescue BreathsBag-Mask
• Rescue BreathsOther Considerations
• Primary AssessmentUnresponsive Patient
• Unresponsive and BreathingRecovery Position
• Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and Has a PulseRescue Breathing
• Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and PulselessCPR
• Automated External Defibrillators
• Basic AED Operation
• Troubleshooting and Other AED Considerations
• Team Approach
• Legal Considerations
• Emotional Considerations Emotional Impact of Providing First Aid
This Course is taught by Private appointment Only. E-mail us to schedule dates. We will come to your location as well. Fees range from $175. to $250. per person depending on travel. Small groups or medical offices courses also available. Email for pricing on groups.
© 1993-2015 First Aid Coach. All Rights Reserved. Web site by dlfWebgroup.com
Medic First Aid & Medic First Aid logo are registered trademarks of Medic First Aid International, Inc.